Here is a compiled list of panels, presentations, Q&A sessions, interviews, video, audio, and related media, on the topic of role-playing games used for therapy and education.
Listed in reverse order from most resent to oldest:
- CHAT LOG - #RPGNET Q&A on RPG Research & RPG Trailer. - http://rpgresearch.com/news/join-live-rpg-research-q-a-on-rpgnet
- ARTICLE - Michael Tresca 3 part interview of Hawke Robinson, founder of RPG Research & RPG Therapeutics LLC. - http://rpgresearch.com/documents/rpg-research-project/interviews/michael-tresca-interview-of-hawke-robinson-part-1-of-3
- AUDIO - 73rd Annual World Science Fiction Convention Panel - Game Mastering 101 Panel, August 21, 2015. Panel Members: Annie Bellet , John Welker , W. A. Hawkes-Robinson
- AUDIO - WorldCon 73 / Sasquan Panel - Game Designers Toolbox Panel, August 20, 2015. - Panel Members: Ken Burnside , John Welker , W. A. Hawkes-Robinson , Alan Stewart Moderator , Ari Goldstein
- VIDEO - WorldCon / Sasquan Panel - Gaming for Therapy, Gaming for Education, August 19, 2015. Panel Members: John Welker Moderator , W. A. Hawkes-Robinson
- VIDEO - Seattle Children's Hospital, Washington State Therapeutic Recreation Association (WSTRA) 16th Annual Conference, Presentation on - "The Therapeutic and Educational Uses of Role-Playing Games (RPG) as Intervention Modalities for Individuals and Groups from the Therapeutic Recreation Perspective" Certified by the American Therapeutic Recreation Association (ATRA) for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) - http://rpgresearch.com/blog/enhanced-video-rpg-as-therapy-presentation-seattle-childrens-hospital-wstra-con-16
- VIDEO - Zombie Orpheus Entertainment's, Creators of "The Gamers", Journey Quest" and other movies. ZoeCon II - http://rpgresearch.com/blog/rpg-research-speaking-at-zoecon-ii-video
- VIDEO - Presentation on the use of Role-playing games to aid in the recover of brain injury clients for Eastern Washington University course on Recreation Therapy for People with Disabilities - http://rpgresearch.com/blog/had-presentation-today-on-rpg-therapy-for-tbi-clients
- VIDEO - Live-Action Role-Playing (LARP) as Therapy - Google Hangout Panel - "LARPing as a Form of Therapy" - http://rpgresearch.com/news/larping-as-a-form-of-therapy-panel-hangout-broadcast-wed-march-26-6-00-pm-pacific - with Dr. Sarah Lynne Bowman, Chris Shell, Jamie Metzger, & Hawke Robinson. Hosted by Kristin Brumley of "Stay in Character".
- List of 3 Autism Spectrum Example Program Plans - http://rpgresearch.com/blog/list-of-created-autism-spectrum-program-plans-utilizing-role-playing-games-as-intervention-modalities-from-a-therapeutic-recreation-approach
published Oct 04, 2015 03:53 AM, last modified Oct 04, 2015 03:53 AM
Compilation of RPG Therapeutics Presentations